If you're like me, you wait to buy gifts till the last minute. Partly because I have gift giving ADD. But mostly because I have a joint credit card statement. Anyways, enjoy my compilation below of v-day ideas & cards.
“Presents are the best way to show how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, “Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth”
-Michael Scott, The Office
v-day ideas for his gift:
- special lingerie sex- enough said (sorry mom.)
- craft beer club– what dude doesn’t like beer?
- his team’s jersey– Datsyuk for my guy.
- a thoughtful personalized gift from UncommonGoods– I. LOVE. THIS. SITE.
valentine’s day ideas for her gift:
- flowers– my suggestion is orchids, because they last so long, she’ll be reminded everyday.
- nice dinner– who ever said “the stomach is the way to a man’s heart,” obviously thought I was a man.
- a good coffee table book – I love to read up on history of my hometown, and its a great conversation piece!
- jewelry– this one can be tough, but if she has sent you links, or her best friend can help you.. then go for it!
some unique valentine cards:
By the way, if you like any of the below, feel free to print and use for your hunnay-babycakes. Or simply contact me and I will send you an AI/PDF file that you can edit and add your sweetheart’s name to!
That’s all for this post, I need to start filling up my online shopping carts with stuff that I will never end up purchasing. XOXO